Friday, March 13, 2009

13 . 3 .09

Nothing spacial today , as usual woke up at 6.30 am ( damn sleepy! ) then blablablablabla .... went school . Pn Lee gave back our BM test paper and I was shocked that I've FAILED my BM test :((( actually I'm not really intersting in BM and I totally hate bm so much !!! After school walked with zheng yong & xiao lin to Taman Megah , we having lunch in "min tian" after that went to play badminton:))))) today we have alot of funny things happened there , lazy to mention out :D & I'm not writing an essay now so I'm gonna keep it short:))) we played finish about 6.00pm then yee shuian mom's fetch me back, his mom's scolding him because he went back late and somemore that time we stuck in traffic -.-' His mom started scolding agian , damn scary weiiiiiiiiiiiiii . Went back home about 7pm , & my parent scolding agian -.-' annoying** Aite , got to go Dinner's waiting .

No comments: