Saturday, April 18, 2009

18 . 4 . 09

Sorry for the lacked of updated x)
Nahhhhh , here is my updates :D


11.4.2009

Went school for school replacement , not that much people came only a few people came
in my class :) After school , Sian Bian's aunt fetched me , suetyen , xiao lin
& sian bian to Ming Tian ate our lunch . Finish eating our lunch , we went to play
badminton .


12.4.2009
woke up at 8sumthing in early morning , get ready everything . then 10 o'clock
went 1u meet up with xiao lin . Around one suet yen came , after we finish " sing k "
walk around , went Jack's place to had our lunch:D we went to play pool after our lunch .
This is the first time suet yen playing pool , she dunoe how to play so me & xiao lin
teach her how to play . LOL Around 4pm went to Body Glove & Jusco buy suet yen's
dad b'day present . Parent fetch me around 6pm , after that I went Curve with my parent :D


18.4.2009
Today went for "BAZAR Pandu Puteri Selangor " in Shah Alam .
so many games & food there , not really that much
actually but still quite fun:)


No comments: