Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday♥

Tag;DD

A. Attached or Single?
♥ Single;D

B. Best Friend?
♥ Quite alott.

C. Cake or pie?
♥ Cake!!

D. Day of choice?
♥ Saturday<3

E. Essential item?
♥ Mp4 and my phone;D

F. Favorite colour?
♥ Black,white,pink.

G. Gummy bears or worms?
♥ Gummy bears.

H. Hometown?
♥ Here,i think.

I. Favorite indulgence?
♥ ??

J. January or July?
♥ January.

K. Kids?
♥ uhmm..depends how many there first.xD

L. Life isn’t complete without?
♥ Friends.

M. Marriage date?
♥ Boyfriends pun tak ada,how to marriage??=.='

N. Number of brothers and sisters?
♥ One elder and one younger brother.

O. Oranges or Apples?
♥ Apple.

P. Phobias?
♥ Death?

Q. Quotes?
♥ Lalalala~~~

R. Reasons to smile?
♥ Cause i'm happy then i smile larr.

T. Tag 5 people
♥ Jessly
♥ Suetyen
♥ Xiaolin
♥ benjamin
♥ -

U. Unknown fact about me ?
♥ Fall in love easily!

V. Vegetable?
♥ I love alottt.Good for health;D

W. Worst habit?
♥ Saya tak tahu larr.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound?
♥ I don't need these.

Y. Your favorite type of food?
♥ Japanese food!

Z. Zodiac sign?
♥ Sagittarius.

No comments: