Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday♥

Wtf !wats wrong with u?!
wats your problem now?!
STOP "COPY CAT" me larr!
B******
n STOP TELLING TAT "STORY"
TO EVERYONE!kay! u makes me feel so.....
i think
you noe what i mean.
You think people will KESAN
you if you are told them the story???
ur WRONG!!!nobody will KESAN u!
and u think u
told everyone tat "STORY" then
people will think tat you are RIGHT
n i am wrong?!NO!tats impossible !
pls lar! dun be so childish larrr!
you can't makes the thing right!
i nOE sumtime i did wrong,but i never
BACKSTABBED you and i never used u like aTOY!!!
i didn't! kay!
STOP TELLING PEOPLE TAT I DID!!!!
u are single now,so what?!
no need tell the HOLD WORLD!!!kay?
i noe u are reading my blog now.
and u think i will CARE??har?
lastly
PLS FCUK OFF! AND GET LOST TO MY LIFE!
I DUN WAN SEE U ANYMORE b******!!!
IFHY yea!

No comments: