Friday, February 6, 2009

153days ♥

DEAD BLOG :)


Almost one week never update my blog , cos busying of my school work & my tuition .
so now is the time to update for awhile :D

Yesterday after school went to TAMAN MEGAH play badminton with zheng yong they all .
I almost every friday play badminton with them wei , cos i loves it so much :DD
after finish playing with them I have to went back to school .
actually I wanted continue playing but chiyan wants to go back , so i have to went back D:
when I pushed the door to go out , then started to Rain heavily ! argh!!! I hate RAIN !!!
anyways me & chiyan had to ran back school . Reach school about 4.30pm , I almost half dead & my shirt and pants is already wet -.-' Lucky chiyan mom's ngam ngam reach there , if not chiyan have to kena scold by her mom's again . Reach home 5pm , kena my mom's scold cos I'm wet :((( I deserve it , cos I suppose to stay in school actually but i didn't . Aite , got to go now . bye .

ps : I LOVE YOU , & I'LL WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING FOR YOU <3>

No comments: