Friday, January 30, 2009

145days ♥


Day four.

xiao lin went my house around 10.30am yesterday , and my mom
treat her really " friendly " weiiiiiiiiiii . xD gives her ate alotttttttttttt of food .
ask her eat these eat that , eat until can't tahan jor gonna vomit soon. ahahaha
but lucky she didn't , at the end she ate finish :) after eating my younger brother wants
to gamble , so we have to teman him play . i mean i'm not teman him play la ,
I just wanted to played actually :D play untill 12pm , later me and xl had to went
1u meet with benji and zheng yong . Meet them about 12.30pm , while we buying movie
ticket I saw mok ,kouk wai and bernard . after buying ticket , we play pole with them .
around 1.50pm we got to went in cineman watch movie . we watch the movie name call
INK HEART . I wanted to watch the WEDDING GAME actually , but yong said he
has alreadly watch :((( so we have to watch other movie . Actually the movie kinda nice ,
quite funny . Finsih watching movie about 4.00pm , later we went to SUSHI KING'S
ate our lunch. I order quite alottt things , cos I really really soooo HUNGRY . when the
bill's came outs , the total ONLY RM80 !!! omg , so cheap . i thought it will over RM100 sumting .
later we went to play pole again :) after that benji got to go now , so we going back also .
Rain so heavily and yong want me to fetch him back , so have to ask dad to fetch him back.
went back around 7 sumthing then eat dineer with parent .





146days ♥

Day five .

today never hang out cos parent started scolding me jor :(((
they scold me becos my homework's haven done finsih yet . Just a small matter what ,
I'll do finish before school start kays . Now is chinese new year la ,
must RELAX RELAX laaaaaaa :DD nothing special today , whole day stuck at home:((
and my



FCUKING FRIENDSTER GOT PROBLEM !!!!! From 9560 comments
BECAME 4300 comments !!!! WTF !!!!!!!!! gonna QUIT soon .




No comments: