Wednesday, January 28, 2009

143days ♥

Day two.

Woke up at 8.30am , so dam sleepy cos yesterday gamble till 5 sumthing
in the morning then went back home sleep . And I almost sleep less than two hours ,
and now i have a pair of "Panda" eye's @@ After eating breakfast went Grandma's house
chitchat with cousin there . after ate lunch we starting to gamble again.
Yeah mannnnnnnnn!
finishing gamble then went out for dinner. Later , went back home , watch TV
then sleepppp .




144days ♥

Day three.

woke up at 7 sumthing in the morning , go for jogging .
jogging till 9.30am then go " Yum Cha" with parent .
after finish bath then get ready to go out again,
we went for temple , and I maked three wish . Hope all my wish will come true ;D
later , we ate lunch in vegetarian shop . After that went to cousin house gamble again -.-
OMG , can u imagine people everyday gamble from morning till midnight?
I really can't do that , but i just did :) and I lose about rm20++ :(
but atleast I won rm150 :) wooooo this year I really dam "ONG" weiiiiiiiiiii ~~
must keep it out . Lmao*

No comments: