Sunday, January 25, 2009

142days ♥


Day one.



Yesterday went my cousin house celebrate Chinese New Year.
Dam alot delicious food there wei ,got Chicken, Duck ,"Lou Sheng" , " Bao Yu"
and so on and so on :) after eating so much my stomach kinda full, can't continue eating:(
nvm I'll still continue eating until i get vomit.xD
after finish eating about 10 something, we started play Cards~~Yeah!
I almost everytime WON them mannnnnn ,and i won about RM90++ for today:)
Wahahahah (my evil laugh). Lmao*
after finishing playing cards, then we gonna to eat again -.-'
something like jelly but I'm not sure what's the name call.xD
finishing eating , we have to countdown for Chinese New Year.

(less than 15 sec more)***

10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!:D

Later ,we continue playing again. LOL
playing PS3 with nephew , I'm like almost everytime LOSE:(((
I lose because i don't know how to play & this is my first time play only kays???
Stop insulting me la, Yes. I admit it that i not good in games so no need to laugh at me!
I promise next time I'll do better than you & I'll Win you! Check it out!;))
we play PS3 till 530am, damn Freaking tired . Dad said need to go back now.
so I have to say BYE BYE to my cousin & nephew:( reach home about 6am
so went back room and Sleeep. Right, thats all for today got to go now. Bye
Sorry no photo for you guys see yea.



No comments: