Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday♥

Best Friend.

sumone i can talk to,
sumone i can trust.
sumone who will be there
when my relationship rust.

sumone who will save me,
when everything goes wrong.
sumone who will comfort me
and help me to be strong.

sumone who listens
at anytime of day.
sumone who will brighten
and the sky tat's gray.

sumone who will always
want to be my friend.
sumone who will fight for me,
until the bitter end.

sumone who will cry wit me
whenever i am sad.
sumone who will laugh wit me
whenever i am glad.

sumone who will understand
my every weird emotion.
sumone who will always be
at my side wit their devotion.

sumone who will alwyas think
of me before themselves.
sumone will care for me
and put their own worries on to shelves.

sumone who will always let
me act like the true me.
sumone who will always be
just like i want to be.

sumone who will alwyas remain
incredibly beautiful and true
sumone who is just my best friend.
sumone who just like my sayang(:

No comments: