Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sundayyyyy♥

Today me and my family went 1u gai gai,we have a lunch there in Jake place's .i order a 'chicken honey' and the food was reli dam BIG!can't eat finish=.='' after finish eating,my parent wan go PAK TOR so me and my bro go walk walk lorrrr. u noe hu i saw anot?i saw zheng yong,benji and their fren standing there waiting for their fren cum.i think? I say"hi" to them,then zheng yong and benji ask me tat
zy and benji:kao zai ar?! hu is tat guy??
benji : ur bf??
me :huh?swt(in an action)aiyoo..tat wan is my bro larrrr! lols. he look like my bf???
a few scond later~~~
they laugh at me=.=' izit vry funny abt tat? nvm..after talk finish wit them,then we contiue walking i saw alot of taman sea ppl workin thr.i wanted work thr oso but i haven reach 16 yet so can't work D: after tat me n my bro ply 'pool' in 1u.we ply two round and i WON him!!! wahahaha i so pro lerrr.jkjk abt 4sumthin we meet our parent at mcd then we go buy sum shirt.i buy a pants and pair of shoes.after finsih buyin our stuff thn my mom buy sum donut go back eat.yummyy~~~i love donut so much(: after buying donut then we ciao..tats all for today.bye

No comments: