Monday, November 24, 2008

Monday♥

Yesterday me,my bro and my dad went for my auntie weeding.quite alot people there some of my 'auntie' and my 'uncle' talked to me but i dun even noe them=.=' nvm..can makes some new frens wit them mah.LOL anyways i saw a HOT GUY there!omg! he is reli dam hot wei!and he smile at me;D i think i going to faint.jk my dad told me that the guy is my nephew.cool~~omg!i dunoe tat guy is my nephew lerr! pai sei~~and this is my frist time see him man.xD the sad case is he nvr talk to me D: bcos he busying helps my relative taking photo,and the worse part is i still dunoe wad is his name:((( wad kind of nephew is that ar?hahas.and i dun think i can see him anymore,cos he live in klang so far away from here wei~~~haiss..when i free i will post some photo abt him.actually i curi take wan(:



ps:i miss him D:wish can see him again.

No comments: